Thursday, March 22, 2007

Yea, I haven't blogged in a while....

Just aint got much to say.

Here's a few random thoughts:

-Al Gore and the Global Warming Hype has nothing to do with Global Warming and everything to do with strengthening Globalism and international law.

-I'm leaning toward Sam Brownback in 2008. Thats is subject to change.

-The Green Bay Packers need to get Randy Moss from Oakland and a good running back in the draft to have a shot at the division this year.

-I start waaay too many projects that I never finni-Oh look a spoon!

-The latest white house attorney firings flap is a bunch of political B.S., Cinton did the exact same thing in the 90's and nobody batted an eye.

-Iraq can be won. I compare it to Yugolsavia in the 90's, a war which took 10 years to subside. However, that doesn't mean that it will be won, and it appears most Americans have decided to lose.

-Hillary will be elected in 08'. Democrats will retain Congress. The country will go in the toilet.

-Blogging is a great way to waste time when I could be doing more constructive things like volunteering for a good cause or building a water engine. But then I probably wasn't going to do those things anyway.

-I like Pizza.

-I don't like Pizza on my keyboard. Damn it.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment